Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm so proud


Today at the park our Miss Snappy was crawling around at the feet of some older boys (3...maybe 3 and 1/2?) trying to get them to include her in their fun games, when one of them, clearly not interested in an infiltrating baby, kicked her lightly in the bum. Now, I say lightly because I don't want anyone to think that I just let preschoolers kick my baby. If it had been a real kick, Mr. Footsie would've gotten the Tsk-Tsking of his young life...believe me. But it was so soft, I wasn't sure she felt it. That is until she turned around, arms raised in her typical "I am under attack, please pick me up until all danger has passed" pose. I was about to do just that when she spotted the culprit, and, apparently, decided that she could take him and smacked him in the head.



I honestly don't know where she gets it.

No comments: