Wednesday, December 5, 2007
5 things you may not know about Snappy.
1. Her favorite muppets have always been Cookie Monster and Elmo, but lately Cookie has been pulling ahead. Mmm.
2. You know that part in Sneakers the Seaside Cat when the crab pinches Sneakers' paw? That part always makes Snappy cry. Loudly. (I think I'm going to hide that damn book.)
3. Her favorite songs are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Itsy Bitsy Spider and Que Sera Sera, but will occasionally delight and amuse us by dancing to the gay dance station we listen to every morning...or the mid-90s alternametal on Daddy's Ipod.
4. If, for whatever reason, you were to ask her to name your new fashion line...or rock band...or BioTech company, she would most certainly choose the name BirdTrainDrum. Deal.
5. Despite all the books, classes, play dates, and fancy UCSF speech therapy techniques, Zelda has chosen Cat as her main language, followed by Duck. I think she really only plans to use English to talk about Mama or Rowl (aka the cat).